2 Medium Sweet Potatoes
1/2 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
2 Large Eggs, lightly beaten
1 clove of crushed Garlic
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
½ Tbsp. Cumin Powder
1 Tbsp. Salt & Pepper
1 Tbsp. fresh chives
Tomato salsa for dipping
1. Peel sweet potatoes and grate them into small pieces. Preheat the oven to 200
°C and line a baking tray with foil and spray.
2. Place grated sweet potatoes and cheddar cheese in a bowl along with eggs, salt,
garlic and pepper and mix together gently.
3. When mixed thoroughly, use a tablespoon to scoop out small amounts and roll
into to small balls.
4. Place the balls onto the baking tray and brush over or spray with olive oil. Bake
for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Garnish with chives and add salsa for dipping.
Allow to cool and serve while still warm.